Waikaretu School Offers:
- focused, quality learning programmes that caters for individual needs
- skilled staff who are enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and learning
- teacher aide support across the school
- stimulating and challenging learning experiences across the curriculum
- the use of technology as a tool to support and deepen learning
- cultural and sporting opportunities
- yearly school camps
- a dedicated Board of Trustees and parent community
We look forward to meeting with you to discuss your child's needs in preparation for his/her learning journey here at Waikaretu School.
Forms and Documentation
When you enrol your child, you will need to complete the enrolment forms. These forms can be collected from the office.
You will also need to bring:
- An immunisation certificate (available from your doctor)
- If your child was born in New Zealand - a copy of the child's birth certificate or passport.
- If your child was NOT born in New Zealand, please bring the following documentation:
- Student/Work Visa
- Permanent Residence documentation
- Passports of all family members (Child, Mother, Father)