Waikaretu School - Striving for Excellence

Forms and Documentation  


When you enrol your child, you will need to complete the enrolment forms.These forms can be collected from the office or they can be downloaded by clicking on the link.


You will also need to bring:

  • An immunisation certificate (available from your doctor)
  • If your child was born in New Zealand - a copy of the child's birth certificate or passport 
  • If your child was NOT born in New Zealand, please bring the following documentation:
    • Student/Work Visa 
    • Permanent Residence documentation
    • Passports of all family members (Child, Mother, Father)